They like me! They REALLY like me! ;) Well, at least sweet Mama Hen over at Mama's Little Chick does, and she is super cute. This award comes with a few strings attached, but I am more than willing to oblige. First of all, I must thank the lovely mama who bestowed it upon me: Mama Hen!! THANK YOU! So easy to do... next I have to share 7 things about me you didn't know... less easy, but let us get started:
1. In HS I was such a theatre/Shakespeare/Romeo and Juliet fiend that I had the ENTIRETY of the play typed out onto computer paper and taped to the doors of my room. Who typed it? I did. As a result, I still have large chunks of it memorized. I am a dork. But a happy Elizabethan dork.
2. I was voted "Most Likely to Marry Leonardo DiCaprio" in my Senior year HS yearbook. I think this mostly had to do with #1 (as Baz Luhrman's "Romeo and Juliet" was in the theaters my junior year.) I didn't marry him (clearly) but I have served him some sushi and coffee once. He was nice.
3. In 6th grade my school sent us on our "Outdoor Education" trip, to the CA coast. We st
udied Redwoods, sea life, etc. We also licked Banana Slugs. Oh yes. In order to become part of the Banana Slug Club, you had to lick one. If you licked it 1 time, great you were in. However, if you licked it THREE times? You were in for life. This girl, right here? She is a LIFETIME member. Ohhh yes.
4. I missed my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner because I was in the ER with a hangover from her bachelorette party the night before. I had made the mistake of drinking copious amounts of alcohol while on antibiotics, and the hangover spiraled out of control until I was so dehydrated I couldn't stand up without passing out. It was a bad scene. As a result of missing the rehearsal, I didn't get to sing at her wedding... not my proudest moment.
5. As a result of
said hangover, I took the rest of the month off of drinking. Then the following month I found out I was pregnant... so 9 months without drinking delicious wine turned into 10. OH well.
6. If I won the lottery I would do so many things with the $ but FIRST up? I would hire someone to help me clean and do my laundry. I just can't keep up around here anymore, and it makes me a little bit of an anger ball.
7. I got the phrase "Anger Ball" from the horribly underrated move "Playing By Heart" circa 1998 starring: Jon Stewart, Angelia Jolie, and Sean Connery, among others. GO rent it. It's good.
Now, I'm supposed to pass this onto people... so I will! To: Completely Eclipsed,
Falling for Baby , Life With Monster , My Life With One Eye Open , and The Adventures of Two Under Two . Have fun ladies! I can't wait to read your 7 things...













3 comments:
squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Thanks gorgeous! Now to think of 7 random things...hmmmm
Congratulations! You deserve it! The banana slug is a bit icky! I am not a worm, slug, snake fan. Anything wiggly and slimey! Yikes! Hey did you enter my giveaway? It is a really good one. I think every home should have this book and I am happy that I was able to get one from the author. Have a great day!
Mama Hen
Thanks love!
Post a Comment