
When I come across a product that I think is AWESOME, I like to tell people about it. With the amount of laundry I am doing around here these days - 2 adults, 2 kiddos (1 with a penchant for blowouts) and now cloth diapers (more on that later) - ANYTHING that is going to make all my time spent in Laundry Land more enjoyable is a big ol' plus.
Tide Pure Essentials with Baking Soda White Lilac (WHAT a name! That's like a Racehorse-quality laundry name) RULES MY WORLD. What do I love? The inclusion of baking soda. The bottle made of 25% recycled product. The SMELL. Holy laundry monkeys, the SMELL is glorious.
And, yes, my clothes are clean.
For those who care about details like this: we only use this detergent for the adult laundry. The boys are still in Dreft-type mode, and the CD's have a laundry soap all their own (Planet.)
Anyways, I wanted to pass that on. Give it a whirl. Your nose will thank you.
Oh, and an obvious disclaimer: Tide doesn't care about my blog. The only thing they have given me is a delicious smelling laundry room, and I paid for that privilege.













0 comments:
Post a Comment