Monday, September 19, 2011

ahhhhhhhh


Alone (for a few moments) at last.

And freshly showered, no less.

E has been out of the country on business for the past 8 days, for the first time since Grayson's arrival. As a result, any bathing I have done in that span of time has been in the company of a 2 year old, while I ineffectually attempt to rinse shampoo out of my hair with a cup. Elliot has developed a fear of washing his hair that is turning into a real problem. I've used all bathing this week as an attempt to calm him and show him that it IS possible to rinse one's hair without screaming and attempting to flee the bathtub.

But right now? Grayson is taking his morning nap (my good sleeper) and Elliot and E are where? In the "backyard hitting GOLF!" of course.

So I sit. It's quiet. There is coffee. It's like a mom vacation.





0 comments:

Post a Comment