Friday, February 24, 2012

Rehoming the Boobies.

I love this new shirt. I love it so much that the day I put it on, I hopped online and bought 2 more. I said to my husband "the question isn't will I wear this new shirt, the question is when WON'T I wear this new shirt?"

The best part? It's totally the jamminest nursing tank (because, yes, I still have at least 2 more months of that to go as well.) I am SO OVER the nursing garb, because they just don't get the job done in the style department OR in the work they are supposed to be so good at, which is supporting the ladies.

An unexpected bonus? My husband likes it too. :)

So it's expensive, but it's a bra and a shirt TOGETHER kids, and only runs $10 more than the not-so-cute nursing tanks I have been wearing after both Elliot and Grayson were born. Also, I technically bought it to wear to the Barre3 classes I've been addicted to the past couple weeks.

Now I'm going to go take a picture of my own self in it, so you can all admire my make-up-less self hiding behind this amazing shirt.



Also, Lululemon has no idea I'm in love with this shirt, and they clearly didn't pay me to say anything about it. If they did? You'd hear my scream of joy from wherever you are reading this...

OH! Also making it's debut in this post? My haircut. Hey, I'll post some dandy iPhone self-portraits of that too. This is the shortest my hair has been since college. I'm loving it, and it's true what they say about "mom" (aka short) haircuts - THEY ARE SO EASY. Granted, I didn't do a damn thing to my hair before, I would wash it and let it air dry without even brushing it, no joke. So now the 'do involves about a 5 minute blow dry with little light-oil to make it all shiny, but the end result is SO much better than my old hair. As Elliot would (and does) say "Mommy, you look fancy!"



Barre, hair cut, new clothes, back in my favorite jeans, AND in my skinny jeans (which are so not the same pair) with only 2 months of nursing left? I'm reclaiming my body, and am pretty excited about it.










2 comments:

ShorT1882 said...

Sassy all around! Love it :-)

Unknown said...

You do look fancy! It's so empowering to feel good and strong and confident in your body.

Post a Comment