Elliot might love my new reusable Starbucks cup more than I do. He loves to drink out of it and play around with the straw. I love that he can't pull the straw out (it has a wee bump near the bottom preventing this, thank you Starbucks for your brilliance) and a screw-on-lid so it doesn't do much spilling when he knocks it over.
In the current 90+ degree weather (I know, I know - but no one here has air conditioning, people!) sharing ice water with him out of this cup multiple times today was a lifesaver. Hence, a semi-sneaky practical mom tip. Starbucks didn't know they were making the world's most rockin' sippy cup, but they did. Also, it's double-insulated so your drink stays ice cold. And, it's green to reuse your cup. All things go.














3 comments:
Thomas loves this cup too!
ooooooh that is an awesome idea! I'm going to need to get one.
Genius! I'm buying this tomorrow!!!
My little guy loves to drink from my drinks and I think this would make him very happy.
http://inthebabyhood.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment