just a few pictures of today's preparations for Elliot's First Birthday Party tomorrow (holy monkeys!)
1) his shirt... gorgeous, but misspelled. whoops.
2) the "party favors" : bouncy balls for the kids to play with at the park, and then take home with them. to bad Toys R Us didn't have enough blue/orange/green to keep within the theme.. but whatevs, they are lovely. and we have 3 year old girls coming, so a few pinks were a must.
3) i am baking cupcakes. one day Elliot will understand what a major gift this is. (i do not cook. i hope my cupcakes aren't lethal.)
4) the plates/napkins/cups/etc. chosen after i ordered the special birthday shirt, matchy matchy.
5) the special birthday shirt, made even more special after i tweezed/cut off that second "t."
now... onto making serious amounts of frosting... from SCRATCH. i'm gettin' all fancy for this one. pullin' out alllll those stops.
23 hours 40 minutes until... ELLIOT'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!













8 comments:
Love it all...especially the shirt, plates & napkins and the bouncy ball idea! What a great party favor for the little ones! Our girls turn one in exactly a week and their party is the week after! I'll be in your shoes then, counting down & going crazy trying to get everything done!
Have fun tomorrow & Happy Birthday Eliot!
You did an awesome job fixing the shirt...can't wait to see the birthday bash pics!!
Yay!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great day!! :)
So exciting! Everything looks great and I can't wait to see pictures from the big celebration :). Happy Birthday Elliot!
I love the theme ::wink,wink::
The shirt turned out great after you fixed it!
Hope everything goes perfect tomorrow! :)
How fun! Cant wait to see pics. Love the shirt. At first I was like "she has two shirts and one is misspelled? Maybe she should use the other one, LOL". I'm not too bright. Happy 1st birthday Elliot!
Love it! Can't wait to see party pics! I have so much catching up to do on your blog. Congrats on both birthdays!
Happy first birthday Elliot!
Looks like you guys are going to have an amazing party. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment