
Sweet Risa over at Risa's Shoe Box tagged me in a post! How cute is she, and how awesome is that?
So it appears I should list 10 things that make me happy, let's do it!
1. My boys. All 3 of them.
2. Elliot's new word "cuddle" and how he will lay his sweet head on my shoulder/belly/arm/whatever is closest when he says it.
3. A bath with a good book. Ohhhhh.
4. Good food.
5. A good long chat with a friend. Whether it be in person, on the phone, on the web, or yelled at each other across the room as we chase our kids.
6. Quality time with my awesome husband. We haven't gotten a lot of it the past several months (busy life!) and I'm hoping we will be able to enjoy some before Baby B arrives. Unless he wants to arrive early, in which case, I'm not complaining.
7. Hawaii. It's shocking, as I can't tan and don't like to prance around in a swimsuit. But the views, the SMELLS, the food, the beach, the sound of the ocean. I can't wait to be there again in May.... even with a newborn it will be glorious.
8. Speaking of smells: the smell of flowers in the air. It's one of the things I miss most about living in LA. Going for a walk in the evening and annoying E with "do you SMELL those flowers?!" the whole way.
9. A nice glass of wine. I miss you, wine, and we will be reunited soon.
10. Sleep. :)
I have to tag people and pass on the love! Here I go:
Sweet Mariah over at a splendid endeavor I have known her in real life for, oh, 12 or so years? (how is that POSSIBLE?!) but since she moved to NYC I keep up with her (and her pregnancy with sweet twin girls!) through her blog.
E - who you can find at Completely Eclipsed she is a sweet, sweet mama who is unflinchingly honest.
Sare, Falling For Baby - mama to a beautiful girl and someone whom I admire for her strength and all around GOODness.
and
Cath. She makes me laugh. My Eggs and Ham













0 comments:
Post a Comment