Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taco Bell on the couch...

about to turn on some Glee. The only thing that would make this better? My husband home. It will happen, but I don't know when.

If any of you want to send some good thoughts our way, or prayers if that's your style, for a speedy recovery... I would certainly appreciate it.



6 comments:

InTheBabyhood said...

I will certainly say a prayer for your family!

LesLeigh said...

You get both, everyday. ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

You have been in my prayers every day.

Genevieve said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this :( You have been in my prayers for the past two weeks!

Livy said...

Sorry I'm a little late. I am praying for your husband. I hope things are OK.

Mama Hen said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope things will get better soon.Keep strong.

Mama Hen

Post a Comment