Tuesday, October 4, 2011

As I sit here in my tank top and pj pants...

It's been one of THOSE mornings. You know the kind... where you are lucky if you can brush your teeth before leaving the house. Yes, if you are wondering, I was able to brush my teeth AND my hair (BONUS!)

Since Grayson was born 5 months ago, there have been MANY a day where I can't even get to a hairbrush before pulling my hair into it's daily ponytail. I'm trying to change that, slowly but surely. For myself, and for my kids, and for my sanity. I'm talking more about that today over at The Mommy Diaries ... so come visit me there!



1 comments:

Beth at Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids said...

Great guest post at The Mommy Diaries! I'll plunk this comment down over there, too, but I must say, it was a gut-check of a moment when I found myself trying to justify taking time to go potty a few years back. One of those "whoa!" moments as a mom where ya think, "how did I get here?" Now I go potty *whenever I want!* (I know, right?) Just another way of taking care of me. ;)

Beth at the Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids blog
www.putdowntheurinalcake.com

Post a Comment