Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Lovely Month of May










May was SO FULL of joy and travel and friends and showers... that I was the worst blogger on the planet. However, now I am back and I have lots of good pictures to share, so I figure you will all forgive me. :)









May was the month of showers... and unfortunately, Eric and I didn't have our cameras for the first two. There were definitely cameras floating about, so I am hoping to gather pictures from friends and eventually have them for you here.










All of our showers were amazing. Wonderful gifts full of love and joy thrown for us by friends. The first was in Seattle, thrown by our AMAZING friends Ian and Anne (who have a ridiculously fantastic daughter, Lucy, who will be 3 this month as well as a 6 month old son, Oscar.) The second was thrown for me by my mom's friends, such a wonderful day. The third and final shower (and the one from which we have the most pics) was here in LA, hosted by our closest and most amazing friends in town, Ben and Brigetta.










Everyone showed us such amazing generosity and friendship... and creativity (the amazing Onesies!) Thank you to everyone involved...

0 comments:

Post a Comment