Saturday, May 2, 2009

28 weeks... 2 days...

hahahaa. i am classic this week. i guess i could argue that i have had a busy week, which is kinda true. Thursday night we went to The Crepe Cafe (one of our favorites here in LA) and celebrated Miss Meggie's birthday, which was wonderful. Friday Eric, Jeff and I caught a noon showing of Wolverine, which was really fantastic. Then today we celebrated the impending arrival of Scott and Candice's little girl at a FABULOUS baby shower. Tomorrow, alas, I work... but then Monday we get to go to the doc and get a look at the lil' eagle, so that is something to look forward to... onto the survey!


How far along?
28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Dunno. I will find out Monday.
Maternity clothes? I'm formally erasing this question from the survey after this week. You don't need to see me answer "yes" again, as I would have been doing for the last 15 weeks... it's boring.
Stretch marks? No- but my skin is definitely doing a big ol' stretch... as a result, while i don't have stretch marks, i have especially itchy skin.
Sleep: It is a constant battle to remain asleep for as long as possible, and to remain as asleep as possible while doing the hourly side switch to escape the hip pain. Sleep, while one of my favorite things to do these days, is also a constant frustration.
Best moment this week: Any one of the fantastic songs Eric sings to the eagle at night.
Movement: Always, he seems to be settling into some regular sleep cycles in The Gut (or The Eagle's Nest, as we call me) and has many periods of activity all day. I love to watch The Gut move and shape shift at night... but really dislike the feeling of him moving his wee limbs. Kick/Punch me all you want, but drag your limbs around inside me and let's face it, that feels creepy.
Food cravings: The Sweet Tooth is OUT OF CONTROL. all things chocolate, that's what i want.
Gender: This is the last week for this question as well. The answer will never change, unless we get a really big surprise upon delivering him.
Labor Signs: None. We had a bit of a scare last week that sent me to the doc, but it turned out to be a-okay.
Belly Button in or out? I really don't understand what is holding this button in when i stand. It's a miracle. Sitting down though, the battle is already lost.
What I miss: Being able to stand up without assistance, not having to struggle to: put on shoes, shave my legs, paint my toenails.
What I am looking forward to: Being done with the Pregnant Waitressing... one month to go.
Weekly Wisdom: Ladies, enjoy the view of your feet while you can. One day, you might be pregnant, and it will all disappear.
Milestones: The Official Disappearance of My Feet.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if we'll ever get a good night sleep again! Ditto on the hip pain.

Post a Comment